Provides Consumers and Loan Officers With a Digital Lending Experience
– Black Knight’s LoanSphere Empower LOS will be seamlessly integrated with Lender Price’s Point-of-Sale (POS) product to enable clients to offer consumers the ability to apply for loans from almost any mobile device.
– The integration with Lender Price will support a comprehensive digital strategy, including access to income and asset validation services, as well as the ability to pre-populate loan application data from origination and servicing systems, such as Empower and LoanSphere MSP, as well as from Black Knight’s extensive public records database.
Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: BKFS), a leading provider of technology, data and analytics to the mortgage industry, announced that it is working with Lender Price to offer a consumer-facing interface that will deliver a digital loan application process. Through Black Knight’s integration with Lender Price’s advanced digital user interface and other capabilities, Black Knight’s LoanSphere Empower loan origination system (LOS) clients can now offer their customers the ability to apply for a loan online from virtually any mobile device.
“Black Knight is a true partner in innovation that shares our ideals to provide lenders the technologies needed to meet the evolving needs of today’s home buying market, while staying both competitive and compliant,” said Dawar Alimi, Lender Price co-founder and CEO
“Black Knight looked at several options, and we believe Lender Price was the very best choice to support our clients’ needs and advance our solutions,” said Jerry Halbrook, president of Black Knight’s Origination Technologies and Enterprise Business Intelligence divisions.
Lender Price’s digital loan application interface, which can be custom-branded and configured to each lender’s specific requirements, is integrated with Black Knight’s Empower LOS to support a dynamic, accessible loan origination process. The digital interface helps lenders:
– Offer consumers the ability to complete a digital loan application using their mobile device, which is fully integrated with the Empower LOS platform.
– Offer a voice-enabled loan application solution that can ask consumers questions in multiple languages.
– Deliver real-time product eligibility, interest rates and fees.
– Secure verification of credit, income and assets through a combination of Black Knight’s LoanSphere Exchange technology and proprietary integrations provided by Lender Price.
– Verify property and tax details using Black Knight’s vast public records database or by leveraging Black Knight’s Data Hub, which gathers, aggregates and links Black Knight application and proprietary industry data to provide a holistic view of a client’s loans.
– Obtain property valuations using a Black Knight automated valuation model (AVM), tested for accuracy and reliability.
– Upload documents from any mobile device using optical character recognition (OCR) technology, and index those documents in the Empower LOS.
“The addition of a powerful, consumer-facing digital user interface is a tremendous breakthrough in advancing our digital strategies and creating more competitive advantages for our clients,” said Halbrook. “Combining the comprehensive technology capabilities of Black Knight’s Empower system with Lender Price’s advanced digital capabilities will increase the speed to market for our clients that are aggressively expanding into the digital marketplace and transform the user experience for their consumers.”
The integration of Black Knight’s and Lender Price’s capabilities can also support lead generation with existing customers. Linking a client’s property and borrower information from Black Knight’s Data Hub with a Black Knight AVM and Lender Price’s Product, Pricing & Eligibility Engine can help clients identify high-quality refinance candidates from their loan portfolios. Details about current loan-to-value ratio, recommended products and interest rates can be provided to help the loan officer present the benefits of refinancing to the borrower at the point of sale.
Empower’s seamless integration with Black Knight’s LoanSphere MSP servicing platform will offer clients true end-to-end digital capabilities and loan support, from origination to servicing and default. The MSP system is used to service more than 30 million active loans for many of the nation’s largest financial institutions and is scalable to any size portfolio.
About Lender Price
Lender Price is a California-based big data technology innovator and developer of a digital mortgage platform, real-time, competitive mortgage analytics and product pricing & eligibility (PPE) solution complete with full mobile functionality and unprecedented business intelligence. With Lender Price, wholesale and correspondent lenders, banks, and credit unions can knowledgably manage product pricing for all mortgage types: conforming, non-conforming, non-QM, and specialty loans, delivering innovative features that include: built-in compliance checks, capital market tools, margin management, lock desk, customized workflows and mobile functionality.
Lender Price allows lenders to focus on what they do best by removing the burden of technology development and management. For more information, visit https://lenderprice.com.
LoanSphere is Black Knight’s premier, end-to-end platform of integrated technology, data and analytics supporting the entire mortgage and home equity loan lifecycle – from origination to servicing to default. The platform delivers business process automation, workflow, rules, and integrated data throughout the loan process, providing a better user experience, cost savings and support for changing regulatory requirements. By integrating lending functions and data, Black Knight’s LoanSphere helps lenders and servicers reduce risk, improve efficiency, and drive financial performance.
About Black Knight Financial Services, Inc.
Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: BKFS) is a leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage lifecycle.
Black Knight Financial Services is committed to being a premier business partner that lenders and servicers rely on to achieve their strategic goals, realize greater success and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership. For more information on Black Knight Financial Services, please visit www.bkfs.com.